Ready to enroll?
STEP 1: Admission Preparation
We accept children of all nationalities, religions and social backgrounds. We seek to put together a diverse group of children who will be able to learn and grow in an exceptional and exciting environment.
To enroll your child in Bright Years Kids, you will need to prepare the following documents for submissions.
- Bright Years Kids registration form
- 3 passport sized photographs
- Child’s Immunization Record – a copy
- Father’s NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Mother’s NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Child’s birth certificate (Malaysian only) or Passport and/or Dependent Visa (copy on both sides)
- Emergency action plan for anaphylaxis (if required)
Upon registration, your child will be allotted a class and a date of commencement, or be placed on waiting list. Before your child begins at Bright Years Kids, confirmation will be sent to you. We will be happy to show you and your family around Bright Years Kids, introduce you to the staff and explain as much as possible to your child.
Your registration only becomes valid when you visit writing-help.org/blog/page/11 to confirm your application and pay the registration fee and deposit. We accept children at any time of the academic year if places are available.
STEP 2: PAYMENT
Listed below are the fees associated with attending Bright Years Kids. All fees quoted are in Malaysia ringgit.
- Bright Years Kids Academic Year starts on 4th January, 2018.
- Item ( A) are one-time payment and must be paid upon registration. The Advance Fees will be refundable in full, provided that two months written notice is given before withdrawing your child.
- All monthly payments must be made on the first week of every month.
- Delay of payment will lead to 5% of penalty from monthly outstanding.
- All cheques must be payable to Tadika Sinar Idaman.
- All online transfer must be payable to Tadika Sinar Idaman – Maybank Acc ( 5641 8225 4371).
- No deferment of fees : All fees paid are not transferable or refundable.
STEP 3 : COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete the following Application Form. All fields are mandatory. Kindly enter N/A for questions that do not apply to your child. Thank you.